Thursday, June 16, 2011

Things I'm Thankful for Thursday!

Hello Blogfans! Once again I present you with "Things I Am Thankful for This Thursday", but first?! Some shameless self-promotion! In my never ending quest to inspire peace, passion, and love in myself and others, I ask that you please consider hiring me for all of your divinatory (IE: tarot card readings), photographic, or theatre/film/video/etc. needs this summer. My hours are very slim in the summer, and I could definitely use the work. Additionally, this is all work I genuinely adore doing and know brings peace, passion, and love to others. So help me keep the flame going; if you're not in need of a tarot card reader/photographer/theatre artist who dabbles in film, please pass the word along. Rates vary, and I am always willing to work with you. I'm also taking random odd jobs until the other things fill out a little more. Just ask if you're not sure I'll be into it.

NOW, on to the things already moving in my life to inspire peace, passion and love.

Peace:
My roommate's discount at work. Why yes, I WOULD like endless cold press with shots of almond flavor for four bucks, thanks for asking!

Evenings spent reading about Greek philosophy with the soundtrack of thunderstorms.

Clean laundry.

Movie theaters with balconies.

The sculpture garden at the Walker art center.

Evenings spent grilling and reminiscing with friends.

Passion
Disagreeing with friends about movies; the fiery conversations always bring out thoughts that go way deeper than film theory.

Hearing that I'm making a difference.

This quote from the film Before Sunset: "You can't replace people because everyone is made up of such beautiful, specific details"

Meeting other arts entrepreneurs.

Writing grants, which, if nothing else, gives me the opportunity to talk about why I do what I do and should get to continue doing it.

Love
Long talks

Brisk walks

Creating blackout poetry

Red curry

Scoring really flattering dresses for $3.00

The season premiere of Pretty Little Liars! (Don't judge. We all love what we love).

Talk to you soon lovelies. I adore you all. Peace, passion, and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment