Thursday, June 30, 2011

Things I Love Thursday: A Travel Edition

Dear Beautiful Blog Readers,

On this Thursday I feel even more gratitude than usual as I lounge in Columbus, OH visiting my family. So without further ado, here is my Things I'm Thankful for This Thursday:

Things That Inspired Peace
Straight Flights
Prowling around the suburbs in Ohio, finding great deals
Sweet TSA agents at the airport
Giving long overdue gifts to the family

Things That Evoked Passion
Being greeted at the Columbus airport by my dad and the cutest tween siblings this side of the Mississippi
My amazing cast for The Good Body! (Not travel related, but this show is going to be phenom).
Having three solid hours to read quality lesbian lit on the plane

Things I Just Plain Loved
Indulging in cable television. I don't keep it at my apartment for a variety of reasons, but indulging while on vacation is always a treat.
Learning to play Fluxx with the siblings.
Sam seeing me off by saying "Good luck flying...flap really hard"


So there you go! Short and sweet tonight. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment